Before the weather gets any warmer I must:
1. Finish planting spinach.
2. Spread compost on garden.
3. Feed Holly-Tone to the evergreens I planted last fall.
4. Finish weeding backyard flowerbeds.
5. Weed thyme between flagstones in front walk.
6. Re-mulch front flower beds.
7. Plant garlic.
8. Clean out chicken coop.
9. Ditto goat room.
10. Sonogram Blossom and Alsiki to see if they are pregnant.
11. If not pregnant, give hormone shot and take to buck in Montpelier in 10 days.
12. If pregnant, celebrate, then give appropriate supplements and order birthing supplies.
13. Provide dark nest for Buffy in hopes she will go broody and hatch eggs.
14. Buy and install portable electric fence for chickens to have access to grass and bugs.
15. Install ditto for goats.
16. Train goats to stay inside portable electric fence.
17. Persuade husband to build sturdy, light-weight shelters for chickens and goats inside electric fences.
18. Brush dogs twice a week.
19. When through shedding, bathe dogs.
20. Train dogs to be calm around goats.
21. Exercise dogs.
22. Take dogs to vet to be tested for heartworm, etc.
23. Acclimate indoor plants to outdoors.
24. Decide whether to start new herb garden in backyard.
25. If yes, build same.
26. Plant lettuce and peas as soon as soil can be worked.
27. Enjoy moment.